Optional Pre-Tour Package:
Victoria, British Columbia
July 15–17 // 2021
Can’t wait to start your Canadian adventure? Experience the delights of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, on this exclusive Purdue President’s Council Pre-Tour. Explore this relatively quiet city packed with more museums, history, restaurants, and shops than many urban areas twice its size.
- 2 nights at Fairmont Empress Hotel (Fairmont Gold Harbor View Room): Set in a grand, chateau-style building built in 1908, this upscale hotel, located in beautiful downtown Victoria, is the ideal starting point to explore British Columbia’s stunning natural beauty
- Welcome Cocktail Reception at the iconic Library Room at the Fairmont Empress
- Victoria Coach Tour: Explore the “City of Blooms” on this short city tour including a cruise around the harbor and along Government Street, dotted with independent boutiques and gift shops
- Visit Butchart Gardens: Stroll through the Sunken Garden, the English Rose Garden, and the Japanese and Italian Gardens in this 50-Acre National Historic Site of Canada including an al fresco gourmet picnic lunch and a glass of wine.
- Privately Chartered Seaplane Flight: Embark on a Single Otter seaplane flight from Victoria Harbor to Vancouver harbor with spectacular views of the Gulf Islands and rugged Canadian coastline
- Private group transfers and luggage service
- Sightseeing with English-speaking guides throughout the program
- Upgraded accommodations including breakfast, service charges, taxes, porter service, and gratuities for guides and drivers
Pricing to be announced!