Rates include a $500-per-person, tax-deductible donation to the President’s Council Enrichment Fund.
Rates include port taxes.
Double pricing is based on double occupancy or two people per stateroom.
Single pricing is based on one person per stateroom and is capacity-controlled by Uniworld and subject to change.
Required Deposit: $3,000 per person for double occupancy and $4,500 for single occupancy and a non-refundable Global Tracks administration fee of $100 per person
Second Payment: 50% of the remaining invoice balance is due by April 14, 2022
Final Payment: September 14, 2022
Airfare is not included: Global Tracks will book your air arrangements for a $75 service fee or you may choose to handle your own reservation.
- Passport valid for six months after the end of the trip
- Single-entry Egypt tourist e-visa; can be obtained online for a cost of $25 per person
- Original COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Egypt Health Declaration Form
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result that is not older than 72 hours from the time of departure from the country of origin
Travel Insurance: Global Tracks offers optional travel insurance. Purchase within 15 days of deposit for additional benefits.
Cancellation Schedule: Cancellation penalties apply once deposit is paid, so please review policy below.