Join the Purdue President’s Council for an exclusive 10-night adventure showcasing the best of Southern Africa! Journey across varied landscapes, experiencing four nights in cosmopolitan Cape Town at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel. Fly to Kruger National Park for a three-night safari at the luxurious &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge or Makumu Private Game Lodge. Conclude with three nights at the iconic 5-star Victoria Falls Hotel, overlooking magnificent Victoria Falls.
Exclusive President’s Council Highlights:
Click on the gold hyperlinks for fun and informative videos!
Kruger National Park // On Safari
- 3 nights at the luxurious &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge, set inside the Ngala Private Game Reserve bordering Kruger National Park, and exclusively reserved for the President’s Council
- Or, 3 nights at the luxurious Makumu Private Game Lodge, set inside the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve bordering Kruger National Park, and exclusively reserved for the President’s Council
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring signature African cuisine
- Included house wines, local brand spirits and beers, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and refreshments on game drives
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives that continue after nightfall, interpretive nature walks, and big game viewing walks accompanied by experienced trackers
- Farewell Safari Dinner in an open-air Boma featuring a performance of local dancers
- Complimentary laundry, Wi-Fi, and use of Swarovski binoculars during your stay