Windstar Cruises Star Legend
312-Guest, All-Suite Yacht
Renovation Completed July 2021
Star Legend is large enough to pamper and entertain you, yet small enough to tuck into delightful tiny harbors and hidden coves that others can’t reach. This all-suite yacht completed renovation as part of the $250 Million Star Plus Initiative to provide more of what Windstar guests love. New public areas, including two new dining venues, a new spa, elevated pool, and fitness area. The yacht also boasts all new bathrooms in every suite and a new category of Star suites, featuring a new layout. With ocean views and at least 277 square feet of suite comfort, Star Legend is the perfect yacht for cruising into scenic fjords from the serenity of your suite.
Suites: All Ocean View and Balcony suites are 277 square feet with a queen size or two twin beds dressed with luxurious linens, seating area with couch and chair, vanity desk, walk-in closet, flat screen TV with DVD, mini bar, safe, bathroom with double sink granite countertop and L’Occitane bath amenities, full-size tub/shower combination, and hairdryer, plus slippers and a waffle-weave bathrobe. Premium suites offer more space and preferred amenities.
Culinary Excellence: No matter what destination beckons you, the local flavor of the culture is deliciously captured when you dine onboard your Windstar ship. Fresh, local ingredients—often selected by your ship’s chef on a trip to the local market—along with seasonal produce and culinary ingenuity, go into each perfectly presented dish. And naturally, you have a choice of venues to dine in, all with open seating. Dinner in the exquisite Amphora, lunch alfresco at Veranda, dessert in Stella Bistro. Or drinks and dinner at a magical, moonlit Candles.
- Amphora: Amphora Restaurant promotes a contemporary, international menu and fresh local dishes. The room features mirror panels with Murano glass, soft lighting, wall coverings, and art work.
- Candles: A romantic setting offers alfresco dining with fine steaks and grilled skewers on the menu, where guests can dine under the stars.
- Veranda: An inviting breakfast and lunch buffet with plentiful outdoor seating offers a variety of options including many local ingredients.
- Yacht Club Sandwich & Espresso Bar: A relaxed option that features made-to-order sandwiches, vegetarian options, and a full espresso bar.
- *New* Cuadro 44 by Anthony Sasso: Savor flavors of Spanish local culture as you dine in intimate surroundings that encourage sharing and camaraderie by ten-time Michelin-starred Chef Anthony Sasso.
- *New* Star Grill by Steven Raichlen: Find traditional grilled and barbecued favorites (and discover new dishes from around the around the world) in a casual outdoor restaurant.
- Public Areas: Lounge, Pool Bar, Infinity Pool, Whirlpool, Reception, Signature Shop, Fitness Center, Screening Room, Courtyard, and Library.
- Redesigned WindSpa: Full-service salon and spa. Offerings include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, aromatherapy, haircuts, blow-outs, and highlights.
- Open Bridge: Windstar’s Open Bridge experience invites guests to come into the Bridge when the yacht is at sea. Guests can talk with the Captain and officers on watch, view the navigational charts, and enjoy one of the best views on the yacht.