Silversea Silver Muse
596-Guest, All-Suite Ultra-Luxury Ship
Built in 2017, Silver Muse is Silversea’s inspirational work of art. With eight dining venues, spacious outdoor areas, and up-to-the-minute technology, this 596-guest luxury ship is the best place between sea and sky.
Silver Muse marked a new era of ultra-luxury ocean travel, enhancing the small-ship intimacy and spacious all-suite accommodation that are hallmarks of Silversea, but raising the bar in terms of luxury. Silver Muse offers a wealth of enhancements to the onboard experience while satisfying the uncompromising requirements for comfort, service, dining, and quality of the world’s most discerning travelers.
Silversea offers dedicated butler service in all suites. Regardless of time or destination, the superb team of butlers ensure that your every need is well served – with thought, surprise, and charm. Breeze through embarkation and step into the warm welcome of white-gloved staff. Enjoy a glass of bubbly after being escorted to your suite. From unpacking your case at the beginning of your voyage to shining your shoes to making restaurant reservations, Silversea’s team of butlers are here to serve you. They will make sure your room is always in pristine condition, ensure white tablecloth in-suite service, deal with any special request you might have, and guarantee your customized, in-suite bar is always full!
Silversea’s suites offer one of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea. All suites feature ocean views, and many with a private teak veranda. For a truly personal experience, customize your suite with an abundance of optional amenities; from toiletries and personalized stationery to a bar with your favorite wines and spirits, Silver Muse offers only the finest comforts in luxury cruise accommodation. You can even enjoy dinner in-suite served by your butler and a choice of pillows. Silversea’s suites are truly your home from home on the high seas
Onboard Dining Venues:
From fine French cuisine and flavorful Asian options to relaxed Italian meals and international options to suit everyone, Silversea chefs’ creativity knows no limits.
- The Grill: Soft breezes and ocean views beckon at the Grill, especially as the sun goes down when cruise guests gather for cocktails at the outdoor bar and talk about the day’s events.
- La Dame: La Dame features a bespoke menu by top chefs and is the highest expression of excellence of Frech dining. Per guest reservation fee of $60.
- Atlantide: This elegant bar and grill incorporates the best that the sea has to offer.
- Indochine: Evoking a sense of exotic mystery, the Asian-accented Indochine embarks you on an exquisite journey of culinary discovery.
- La Terrazza: Authentic Italian recipes and the freshest ingredients come together in this restaurant at sea.
- Kaiseki: Balanced menus have been inspired by the five elements of Japanese nutritional cuisine. Enjoy teppanyaki in the evening and a varied menu of sushi, sashimi, and other raw Asian-inspired dishes during the day. Per guest reservation fee of $40.
- Spaccanapoli: Reflecting Silversea’s Italian heritage, Spaccanapoli reflects the true Italian way of life: the freshest ingredients, authentic dough, and a perfect sense of the fabled Italian lust for life.
- Silver Note: Small plate tapas-style dishes of mouth-watering international cuisine perfectly compliment the smooth sounds of jazz and blues.