Splendors of Egypt & the Nile
January 21–February 1, 2023
Due to popular demand, we welcome you to join us on an additional, newly added group departure to Egypt! Begin and end the tour in Cairo, staying at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Cairo and cruising the Nile for 7-Nights aboard the all-inclusive, 41-suite Uniworld River Tosca. An enchanting land of marvels, myths, and wonders old and new, Egypt is an extraordinary destination no culturally curious traveler will want to miss!
Please note, the River Tosca is not exclusively chartered for the President’s Council. However, it will sail in tandem with the (sold out) Uniworld S.S. Sphinx, which is chartered for sole use by the President’s Council. This River Tosca sailing is being offered to travelers who want the opportunity to travel in Egypt alongside the main President’s Council group. Uniworld will offer coordinated sightseeing for both groups during the program so that you can enjoy your time in-destination together.
The Uniworld River Tosca is elegantly designed with wood finishes and cozy public spaces. From the sprawling Sun Deck with shaded cabanas and a swimming pool to the stylish lounge decorated with local wares, every space is inspired by the region in which it sails. With a maximum capacity of 82 guests and a staff-to-guest ratio of almost 1:1, a cruise on the River Tosca is about as intimate and indulgent as it gets.
Cruise & Tour Itinerary Highlights:
- Gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the mysterious Sphinx
- Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the Temple of Luxor
- Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female ruler
- Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers at Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and its unrivaled collection of artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun
- Join a bird-watching boat ride and enjoy tea with a Nubian family
- 9 days of excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking trained Egyptologists, visiting 15 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Exclusive Package Inclusions:
- Four nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
- Seven-night luxury Nile River cruise aboard the all-inclusive, 41-suite Uniworld River Tosca.
- Sightseeing in Cario and daily shore excursions led by English-speaking, trained Egyptologists
- All meals in two gourmet dining venues onboard the River Tosca, including al fresco dining on the upper deck and daily breakfast during land portion in Cairo (11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners)
- Complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, tea, and coffee during lunch and dinner onboard the River Tosca
- All gratuities for onboard and onshore staff including ship crew, tour manager, Egyptologist, local experts, and drivers
- Complimentary shipwide Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Luxurious public ship areas, including a lounge with full-service bar, a sun deck with a swimming pool, and a massage room
- Flights between Cairo and Luxor
- Included transfers to and from the Cairo International Airport on arrival and departure days
Detailed Itinerary & Included Excursions:
Land and Cruise Program
Category & Deck
|Grand Suite | Decks 2, 3, 4 | 313-335 sq. ft.||$6,699||$11,773|
|Royal Suite | Deck 3 | 651 sq. ft.||Only 1 Left!||$12,199||-|
*Rates include port taxes.
Double pricing is based on double occupancy or two people per suite.
Single pricing is based on one person per suite and is capacity-controlled by Uniworld and subject to change.
Required Deposit: $2,000 per person and a non-refundable Global Tracks administration fee of $100 per person
Final Payment: September 14, 2022
Please take note of the following:
- International airfare is not included: Global Tracks will book your air arrangements for a $100 per person ticketing fee, or you may choose to handle your own reservation.
If you will be making your own international flight arrangements, please forward a copy of your schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passport valid for six months after the end of the trip. We do ask that you forward a copy of your passports to email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
- Single-entry Egypt tourist e-visa; can be obtained online for a cost of $25 per person
- Egypt Health Declaration Form
Travel Insurance: Global Tracks offers one of the most complete travel insurance plans offered anywhere through AIG Travel Guard. If you are not already insured and would like a quote for Travel Guard’s coverage and assistance services, please let us know.
Cancellation Schedule: Cancellation penalties apply once deposit is paid, so please review policy below.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Penalties: All cancellations must be made in writing to Global Tracks. Travel insurance and airfare are non-refundable once purchased. Any payment to Global Tracks constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set herein, including but not limited to the cancellation terms. All cancellations are subject to the Global Tracks administration fee of $100 per person paid at deposit in addition to the below schedule:
|Cancellation & Penalty Schedule||Penalty Applicable|
|From time of deposit until September 14, 2022||$250 per person penalty|
|From September 14, 2022, to November 22, 2022||50% of total package penalty|
|After November 22, 2022||100% of total package penalty|