Wind Star Stateroom Descriptions
Wind Star sails with just 148 guests in 74 total staterooms: 73 ocean-view staterooms and 1 Owner’s Suite all with queen beds and a dining/sitting area.
All cabins have identical interiors and are 188 sq. ft., the categories are divided by deck and location. Category B is Deck 1 and Category A is Deck 2. The categories with the X are preferred midship locations.
Category B | Deck 1 – Forward/Aft
Category BX | Deck 1 – Midship
Category A | Deck 2 – Forward/Aft
Category AX | Deck 2 – Midship
Every inch of your stateroom is designed for comfort. Luxurious Egyptian cotton linens wrap you in pleasant sleepiness as you stretch out in your queen bed (can be separated into twins if you prefer). Your spacious bath features granite counter tops, ample storage, and a roomy shower with massage shower head. L’Occitane® bath products invite you to indulge, while comfy waffle-weave robe and slippers entice you to relax. You’ll find fresh fruit and flowers always waiting for you after a day of sun or sightseeing. And, of course, everything else you need and expect — flat-screen television and DVD, Bose® SoundDock, wireless Internet access, private safe, and always at your fingertips, anything you wish from room service.
All Accommodations Feature:
- Queen Size Bed with Luxurious Linens
- Waffle Weave Robe and Slippers
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Fully-Stocked Mini Bar/Refrigerator
- Direct Dial Phone
- L’Occitane Bath Amenities
- Wi-Fi (internet cards can be purchased at reception)
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Fruit
- Granite vanity with magnifying mirror
- Walk-in closet and ample drawer space
- Bathroom with granite countertop, full-size tub, and shower
- Hair Dryers and 110/220 outlets